News‎ > ‎

All sessions on Saturday 3 March are CANCELLED

posted 1 Mar 2018, 06:51 by Bigfoot Go-Ride   [ updated 1 Mar 2018, 06:53 ]
Due to the snow and sub-zero conditions, which are forecast to continue until Saturday, we have decided to cancel all Mini and Go-Ride sessions on Saturday 3 March.

The next sessions will be on Saturday 10 March, when we travel to Bedgebury for an off road outing. More details are here.